It’s a Studio 5 Day! Make a Spring Felt Purse!

April 25th, 2011

We are on our way to NBC/KSL’s Studio5 program! Today we will show you how to make a Spring Felt Purse that was designed by our friend and co-worker, Shelli Christiansen! You can find the free pattern at www.YouCanMakeThis.com . Click the video below to watch the quick how-to video on making the purse, as well as a simple felt flower.  The pattern is available to download at YCMT.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Don’t forget — tomorrow is the day to watch The Rachael Ray Show! We’ll be crafting with Rachael! WOW!

April 25, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Too Cute…and Excited about the Rachel Ray show……I know it will be FANTASTIC….!!!

April 26, 2011 at 1:34 am

Ok girls…Now I was able to go to Studio 5 and watch it..Yay…it is UP!! Question…LOVE how easy peasy that loopy felt flow is….but the one pictured…had a two tone look….pink and white…so how was that achieved?….I am dying to know!! Love the different colored look!!

• April 26, 2011 at 2:41 am

Hi Connie! The two toned felt makes a fun flower, doesn’t it? We simply purchased a patterned felt piece found at Hobby Lobby. Hope that helps!

April 26, 2011 at 3:29 am

YES that totally helps..Thanks Kris!! I will have to check out the two toned felt!!! Cool…

• Jen
    April 26, 2011 at 8:16 pm

I love this tote. I am going to enlarge a little, construct with a boyish felt color and embellishments and give to my nine-year-old son to haul towel, sunscreen and snack to our apartment pool. That just the first one… Thanks so much!

• April 28, 2011 at 12:35 am

[...] The bag is made out of remnants of a blind fabric, we glued paper flowers onto it. Details are here [...]

• April 28, 2011 at 1:05 am

Congratulations on the Rachel Ray show Kim & Kris

I love all your projects and I have been making some with my daughter, great way to keep her busy in the Easter holidays. Thank you.

Here are some pictures of what we made : http://jotandscribble.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/bags-and-birds/

• January 4, 2015 at 9:00 am

A quality juicer that works well at lower speeds is the
    ideal type to look for. These fruits cannot be juiced in the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro.
    You might think that taking the time to juice your own fruit is time consuming and
    wasteful.

• February 24, 2015 at 12:06 am

Whomever you’re being a person will discover themselves having
    the ability to discover their particular boundaries with this appliance.

• March 3, 2015 at 5:55 am

It’s all about understanding the path of the market,
    and only the direction.