Spring is in the Air!

March 6th, 2011

And we can’t wait to show you the fun we’ve been having with YARN! Yes, yarn!

* (Crochet or knitting ‘know-how’ not required.) *

Studio 5 segment TOMORROW!

XO
Kris and Kim :)

• Cyndi
    March 6, 2011 at 8:22 pm

That is so cute! Looking forward to watching the segment.

• Liz K.
    March 6, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Love it!! Totally cute. Can’t wait to see the segment and make my own.

• Jamie
    March 6, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Oh my word… I love this! It really does look like Spring Time! This just jumped to the top of my “Things to Craft” list! Can’t wait to see the segment!

March 7, 2011 at 12:40 am

Fun!! and the no knitting or crocheting is right up my ally….lol…Excited to see!!

• Jacki
    March 7, 2011 at 3:07 am

Connie, you are so right. No knitting or crocheting is very important. Looking forward to the segment.

• Angeline
    March 7, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I’m echoing, but can’t wait to see the segment either! They look cute. Maybe I can add them to some pillows?!!

March 7, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Thanks Jacki and Angeline…I am sooo glad I am not the ONLY one….lol…Yipppee!

• March 8, 2011 at 6:03 am

Excited I can make these too!

• March 22, 2011 at 1:08 pm

1) I’m back.
    2) I already have a Janome QC and a Janome 1110DX serger–love them both! If I win the lottery,
    I’ll get the Horizon7700QPC with AcuFeed and extra work space that would be so handy for bigger, bulkier sewing projects.
    3) I shared the link to Episode 1 on FB.
    4) I love the Modern Meadow First Bloom Palette—but I still really like the Aviary collection, too.
    5) I’m already subscribed :-) .
    Thanks for a great show!!

• Jean
    March 22, 2011 at 10:00 pm

I am glad Joel is with you on the show. The bird is like ones we have had on our trees for years, so I will be glad to make this one too. All the fabrics are lovely. The book looks like I will be investing soon.

• February 27, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff
    previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in
    which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still
    take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a great site.

• March 5, 2014 at 1:48 pm

As an enthusiast of information technology encourage all woman
    interested in IT at my blog. Downloading of experience professional describe I look through and torturing different type equipment –
    using by with mobile phones, on special HP servers, IMB or
    Cisco. Good relations with distributors accesses will me to
    power equipment lot before the premiere.