Joel Dewberry Joins Kim & Kris for Show Next Week!

March 16th, 2011

Find Episode 1 of Season 3 right here next week! Joel Dewberry joins us for the show — you’ll love his fabric and you’ll love making his bird pin cushion! “See” you Monday evening, March 21st!

• March 16, 2011 at 8:04 pm

I LOVE JD! I am also soo happy to see that his new lines are very reflective of some of his older ones! I missed the Birds!

• Glynda
    March 16, 2011 at 9:33 pm

I can’t wait to make this cute pincushion!

• March 17, 2011 at 3:16 am

Love the bird and the colors of fabric Joel Dewberry has.

• Sandi
    March 17, 2011 at 3:46 am

Can’t wait for this episode! Love Joel’s fabrics and can’t wait to make the pin cushion!

March 17, 2011 at 3:50 am

I soo love your Tradition to start out your new seasons with a Pin Cushion…and I am totally excited to report I have made the Last 2….soooo I am starting my own tradition in celebrating your new seasons by making all the pin cushions it looks like….so a birdie it is this time…whoop!

• Destiny Lair
    March 17, 2011 at 12:44 pm

I am so excited!!!! The bird pincushion is so cute too!

• Dolly S.
    March 19, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Love JD’s fabrics. So glad to see he will be on your shop. Love you episodes by the way! Very inspiring.

• March 22, 2011 at 5:46 am

Love the pincushion. Must make one tomorrow!

• Julie Kitwood
    March 22, 2011 at 11:11 am

Thanks so much for such a cute multi purpose idea – gifts, personal decor, etc.. what fabulous fabric and easy directions to make a whole flock of birds..

• Elizabeth
    March 22, 2011 at 11:57 am

Loved the pincushion! These are fabulous fabrics, great combinations. can’t wait to get some fabric and make a few.

• Mary Sue
    March 22, 2011 at 1:19 pm

What a great design. With so many choices for uses it makes me want to start now. To bad I have to go to work today.

• Heather
    March 22, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Ladies, you have the best webshow around. I know it is really hard work but it really shows. I email and tell all my friends to watch you! My 6 year old and i watch every chance we get. Thank you!

• Paula
    March 22, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I love pincushions! This one is so cute. I would love to make a bunch of these for my quilting group.

• Gabrielle
    March 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm

This is so cute I’m going to make a sachet for my niece in Purple and green.

• Ceil
    March 22, 2011 at 4:47 pm

I loved this episode! Those fabrics and the book look great!

• March 22, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Loved the fabric and the cute pincushion – can’t wait to make one!

• Karen
    March 23, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I FB and RETWEETED this episode.

• Karen
    March 23, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I would love to own the Janome “JEM PLUS” machine. I love that it serges and is in a compact size. I have a Jem already but would love to have it with the serger.

• Bonnie Roberts
    March 24, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Love that Fabric and so enjoy your show. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas. People at my quilting club have Janome’s but I just can”t afford one. Love that Memory Craft 11000.

• Katydidt
    March 29, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I love all of your ideas–I intend to gather my trash and get organizing this afternoon!!! I went to the Janome site andfell in love with the Combi DX…..now that, my friends, is a SEWING/EMBROIDERY MACHINE. It looks to be an amazing machine that will do almost everything (except take the trash out!) LOLOLOL I love your Episodes….keep them coming~~

• February 7, 2015 at 8:34 pm

s capability to respond to an sms message based
    on the functionality of the device. This automobile code is it a scam a question that more and more small companies have to ask
    themselves as people. With the increased availability of 4G networks, and download
    speeds of up to 12 Mbps, streaming a video from You – Tube
    could take as little as a few seconds.

• February 14, 2015 at 2:29 am

Local – Net360-Last September 2010, Google announced
    at a New York trade show that You – Tube had become the number two (#2) search
    engine on the internet and that by 2015 about 50% of all online ads would be pay per view videos.

Technology providers like us along with VAS players are constantly working to develop
    innovative solutions and create awareness among telecom operators and advertisers of next-gen technologies being launched.
    Traditional broadcast approaches will not work in a highly personal medium like the cell
    phone and marketers need to make money reading books online the mental shift
    from looking at the mobile phone as a one way channel
    to mobile phones as a device for dialogue that creates deeper, richer brand experiences.