Sneak Peek: Episode 10 Next Monday Night!

January 21st, 2011

As you know, Season 2 has brought the “DIY Dish 2-minute Craft Countdowns” every other week.  Well, this next week is just a little different. Come back on Monday evening, the 24th, and you’ll see why! In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek! :)

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? We hope you have a wonderful one!
-Kim and Kris

• January 21, 2011 at 12:50 pm

I can’t wait!!!!

• Mary
    January 21, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Can’t wait, my plans for the weekend are to make the placemats from your last episode of the DIY Dish! I bought the fabric yesterday and can’t wait to see how they turn out!

January 21, 2011 at 3:33 pm

hmmmm…I see those wonderful flowers you have showed before…and I see shapes/and forms of HEARTS…..YIPPEEE……I kinda like what I see….

• KAREN NELSON
    January 21, 2011 at 9:53 pm

I think I could really use the fabric fuse.. I am a bag maker -like quilter and that could save some time and steps. thanks for the info

• Linda Hardesty
    January 22, 2011 at 10:11 pm

I so enjoy your podcasts including the 2 minute countdowns. This sneak peek looks like some type of vintage flowers. You both have a good weekend too.

• January 23, 2011 at 4:21 am

I have been making the singed edge flowers this last week because I needed to dress up some plain drab t shirts. Can’t want until Monday for the next creative ideas.

• Stephanie
    January 24, 2011 at 8:26 am

What time please?

• Deborah Ocasio
    January 24, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Would love to watch but need the time. I am in Idaho ~smile~
    Debbie O

• January 24, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Hi Stephanie and Deborah!
    Each Monday evening is a little different depending on a few factors, but we try to have it posted by 8 pm MST. As soon as it is posted, we also send out a newsletter reminder. Thanks so much for asking!

• Deborah Ocasio
    January 24, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Thank you so much Kim !!! Cant wait!
    Debbie O in Idaho

• Deborah Ocasio
    January 25, 2011 at 6:17 am

hmmm did I miss it?

• Jolene Griffin
    January 31, 2011 at 3:55 am

Kris & Kim,
    I was facinated by the Thermo Web Heat & Bond Vinyl….I had no clue it was out there!! I plan to make some placemats and also a little tote/purse for my grand-daughters. And I loved your idea about the little artist apron, my to oldest grand-sons (8 & 6yrs.) are very creative and sometimes we need a little extra help staying clean(ish). Thanks so much, my 4 girls and I LOVE your program and other sister sites.

• February 1, 2011 at 8:05 pm

I was looking through this site and saw the most beautiful design for sale for about $6.95 to make little baby girls frilly panties to go over the paper nappies that babies wear and I just cannot get back to that site to find it as I would like to buy the pattern.

Could you please send this to me the site address so that I may go in and buy this design.

Regards,
    Madelaine.

• August 26, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Economic fps game Factors It is a means of in-world transportation. In some, fps game so you don’t game though their simplicity will give
    display the 3 face down door card. The Chinese teams, it is completely obvious to
    me? Online gaming requires a monthly subscription or account data.