The feedback on this week’s episode featuring some of our favorite products from Therm O Web has been amazing! Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support! It means everything to us.
As promised, we wanted to show you how quickly and easily this Valentine banner was made that was a part of our Valentine dinner setting. This lacelike creation is quite charming and romantic. And of course with some help from Therm O Web, this came together in no time at all!
Let’s get started!
1. Measure the center circle of your paper doily. Then cut another circle from scrapbook paper to match up. Here I’ve used a scalloped die cut, but any circle will do. “Ink” the edges of the circle with a dark-colored stamp pad.
2. Glide several pieces of the tape runner across the back of the center circle.
3. Press circle firmly to the center of paper doily.
4. With electronic die-cut machine, letter punches, or even pre-made stickers, cut out one letter for each garland piece. Here we decided to cut out the letters to “Be Mine.” We adhered the Sticky Dot Transfer Paper to the back of the scrapbook paper and then put the paper through the Cricut to cut out all of the letters. When it was time to add the letters, we just peeled back the paper and this new “sticker” was ready to go!
5. Place letter firmly in center of each circle.
6. Because this dainty doily already has holes in it, stringing the garland is a breeze!