We have missed you! It is nice to be back and creating again! We know you love to sew and we know you love paper crafts! So we’ve combined the two into this week’s Valentine-themed episode! Plus, we’re giving away over $1000 in prizes thanks to this week’s sponsor, www.ThermoWeb.com. So join us this week as we present Episode 10!
Here are a few more photos of the projects and the entire Valentine table setting. ThermOWeb products make these projects so versatile for any occasion! We’d love to hear what your ideas, too!
We’re also THRILLED to share a new giveaway with you! 10 people are going to each win a gift bundle package over $100. Take a look at what is inside of it! (And by the way, the bags are gorgeous! We’ll bring you another video blog post about these Mimi Collection microsuede bags later this week!)
There are 5 ways to enter…that’s right…you can have 5 entries!! This is open to a world-wide audience, 18 years and older. (Void where prohibited.) Giveaway entries received from January 17, 2011 – February 13, 2011 will be placed in a random drawing. TEN winners will be drawn from all elegible entries and will be announced February 14, 2011.
Here’s how to enter!
1. We’d love to hear from you! Watch Season 2, Episode 10 above and leave a comment below. Easy!
2. Visit www.ThermOWeb.com and find something that interests you. It could be any of their products — anything from adhesives to gorgeous and functional craft totes! Then come back to The DIY Dish blog and let us know which caught your eye!
3. Tweet about this contest on Twitter. (You can use our button found at the top or bottoms of this post! Be sure to include @theDIYdish and @ThermOWeb in your post)
4. Tell us how you let your friends know about the episode — either online or off-line!
5. Embed the video above into your blog. (The embed link is found by clicking on the right corner of the video screen.)
Join us the rest of this week as we’ll be sharing more behind-the-scenes photos, as well as another craft project we created with ThermOWeb products!
Have a wonderful week!
-Kim & Kris
P.S. Don’t forget to download your free patterns for this week’s project here!