Kim & Kris on The Nate Berkus Show: Airs October 27th

October 25th, 2010

Hello friends!  We’re bringing you something a little different this week!  Depending on when you see this post, you may have already seen The Nate Berkus Show on Wednesday, October 27th, or may soon be watching it.  Either way, we wanted to welcome you to The DIY Dish this week and share with you a very “mini” episode of The DIY Dish.  (We won’t tell you what we are actually going to do ON The Nate Berkus Show because…well…we want it to be a surprise!)

Click on the video below to find a how-to project you can make for your home in less than 30 seconds! That’s right! We’ll also share some photos from our recent trip to New York City.

We did a phone interview today with KSL’s Studio 5 program. This interview was before the show aired, so we got to talk a bit about what was coming up. Here’s a clip!

We’d love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below and let us know where you are from! Also, after watching on the 27th, did you find an idea that you’d like to try? Let us know below!

• October 28, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Loved your dEcorating styles, so fun! I don’t remember which one of you two was wearing the yellow sweater on the show, but I love it! It would match our color scheme for family pix. Can you share where you got it?

• Vicky
    October 29, 2010 at 3:28 am

It was so fun to see you guys on the Nate Berkus show, you guys are so cute and you’re getting so famous. The antique show sounded like a lot of fun, too. Loved the decorating ideas!!!!

• Helen from SD
    October 29, 2010 at 3:33 am

I absolutely love your website! You have so many neat ideas and crafts that are easy for people to understand. I always look forward to your next episode. Keep up the great ideas. Thanks!!

• October 29, 2010 at 3:05 pm

What a fun segment with Nate! I have so enjoyed seeing all the bloggers he has had on the show. Looked like so much fun. So glad I got to go to the blogger’s show in Sept. Your episode was great! Congrats!

• Bonny
    October 29, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Loved you on the show – how much fun! My family and I were in Round Top as well! We have an antiques and estate sale business in East Texas so we go every fall and spring. It is our favorite place!

• Enis
    October 29, 2010 at 9:44 pm

I just love the fact that the two of you think so much alike and yet with different twists. The beautiful frames and lovely vintage cabinet were the crowning elements of your new foyer designs. Great job and congrats on the guest appears on Nate Burkus’ show!

• Dynelle Lentz
    November 1, 2010 at 7:10 am

You two were great on the Nate Show. Such great personalities and inspiration’s proving that anyone can reach the impossible dream. Love your website keep up the good work.

• November 1, 2010 at 3:58 pm

I totally spaced watching the show because I was at work. I did watch the clip though. Loved both your foyers. Also would love to hear about the antique show you guys went to. If it’s the one called Round Top that’s one I’ve always dreamed of going to because it sounds amazing.

• Christy
    November 5, 2010 at 3:28 am

Can you tell me the name of the flea market (and city) you guys went to in Texas. Thanks I live in North Texas and would love to go check it out. Thanks

• November 9, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Your Grandma Pearl keeps telling me about her talented granddaughters, and now I see why! Watching some of these clips has been fantastic, and I sent it on for my 4 daughters and 5 daughter-in-laws to see and get ideas from. They will love it, I know! Keep it up!

• Lynette Panozzo
    January 18, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Hi gils,
    Congrats on being on the show, From Australia I follow you on your website. So many great ideas.

• Nancy Kitson
    July 11, 2011 at 11:54 pm

I would love to get a new cricut expression. Mine is on it’s last leg and I’m laid off and can’t afford another one. UGGGGH! Thanks for the chance to win one. :)