A Look at the Studio…

March 12th, 2010

We thought it would be fun to show you some quick pics taken the day we filmed the first show!

It was a long day to say the least — we learned a ton (of what NOT to do…aka as “the gluegun incident”), we were totally silly (yikes, I’m already nervous thinking about the footage they got!) and we went to bed exhausted. We’re crossing our fingers that round 2 is a “piece of cake!” Ha!  


And there you see one of our favorite books! It’s from Anna Maria Horner and it is a must-have for any do-it-yourselfer! Absolutely gorgeous photos and projects!

Have a nice weekend everyone! We’ll “see” you next week!

  • March 22, 2010 at 3:15 pm

    Loved the show & project! Looking forward to more. I am going to make my mother in law a pincushion, she will love it.

  • March 23, 2010 at 3:04 am

    Loved the new show!! The pin cushions were awesome and so easy!! I am going to make up a bunch for gifts! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next.. and I loved your humor… you both do look like the Osmonds!! I will be telling everyone about your site!

  • Joan Brown
    March 23, 2010 at 9:57 am

    I just love the show. I really enjoyed watching you make the pincushion. Keep up the good work.

  • Raina
    March 25, 2010 at 12:18 am

    Love the shows-so fun to watch and the crafts are so doable. Can’t wait for future webisodes!

  • Jen Orozco
    April 6, 2010 at 4:41 am

    Fabulous show; very charming. P.S. I’d love to win…

  • Christy Bishop
    April 9, 2010 at 3:50 pm

    Pleeeeeaaase tell me where you got that fantastic blue couch in your studio!!! Love it!

  • November 15, 2013 at 1:22 pm

    もちろん、そのために優秀で有能な営業マンと優秀な品質が前提となることは敢えて言うまでもない。 ミニッツレーサーと同じく、トレッド幅(タイヤの換装により2種類選択可能)が合えば、改造によりプラモデルボディーも搭載可能ですので、オリジナルパームランナーも頑張れば夢ではありません→ミニッツレーサーとパームランナーの比較はこちら、他の室内RCとの比較スピード制御は有るものの、ミニッツレーサーは速過ぎて、正直言って手に余るものがありました。 いつしか菅谷のアパートに医師たちが集まり、勉強会が開かれるようになった。 午前3時ごろの現場では、軽乗用車が歩道に乗り上げ、前部バンパーの右側が約40センチ四方へこんでいた。 「英検王」の特徴 リスニング問題重視! ボリューム満点の約300問。 会場は、新世界特設会場(「スパワールド世界の大温泉」北側)ほか。 演歌歌手・前川清を主演に迎え、『ブタがいた教室』の前田哲が監督を務めたヒューマン・ドラマ。 その内容たるや、授業で出された“宿題”の解答を教えてくれというものだった〈今とっている授業の一つで、グローバルファッションマーチャンダイジングっていう授業があるの。 )前田智徳を神宮で見たときと、柔道軽量級の野村の投げを見たときぐらいですとも! こんなにドストエフスキーに悪意を抱いているのなら、ドストエフスキーについて論じる必要はないはずだ。50歳の若さで亡くなった山田さんをしのぶ会には、日大の同期だけにとどまらず、甲子園ボウルで「赤と青」の名勝負を繰り広げた関学大のOBからも故人を悼むメッセージが届いた。 |無料メール相談|インターネット事務所利用案内| 資格商法特集|これが電話勧誘の手口だ! ジバンシーは、その後、セリーヌ、クリスチャン·ディオール、ラクロワ、および多くのような他の有名なデザイナーと一緒に、 モエヘネシー(adidasMH)グループの一部になるように誘われた。 ノーマルシャフト(F75ーX)とは言え、TOUR ADの冠が付いた75gのXフレックスだけにオーバースペックではないかと一抹の不安があったが、なかなかの強弾道でこれも一安心。 彼らは深い複雑なデザインを持っているとzadosi、金属、金やsiadidaseスレッドの仕事の重い仕事で飾られています!

  • September 21, 2014 at 5:31 pm

    You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complicated and extremely
    broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll
    try to get the hang of it!

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment