A Look at the Studio…

March 12th, 2010

We thought it would be fun to show you some quick pics taken the day we filmed the first show!

It was a long day to say the least — we learned a ton (of what NOT to do…aka as “the gluegun incident”), we were totally silly (yikes, I’m already nervous thinking about the footage they got!) and we went to bed exhausted. We’re crossing our fingers that round 2 is a “piece of cake!” Ha!

And there you see one of our favorite books! It’s from Anna Maria Horner and it is a must-have for any do-it-yourselfer! Absolutely gorgeous photos and projects!

Have a nice weekend everyone! We’ll “see” you next week!

• March 12, 2010 at 12:14 pm

I love the wall art and that blue leather couch is Awesome.

• March 12, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Love the wall hangings behind the couch, and the red button pillow. The studio looks great!!!

• Debbie Loveless
    March 12, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lynn Clarke
    March 12, 2010 at 2:18 pm

The studio looks fantastic!! And the two of you are so adorable! :)

• Marianne
    March 12, 2010 at 2:28 pm

I love the look of the studio.

• March 12, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Wow, girls! This is big time! The studio looks amazing. So excited to see it all! Congratulations!

• Lynn
    March 12, 2010 at 3:09 pm

I want to sew in that studio. It looks fabulous. Can’t wait!!!

• Elaine Allen
    March 12, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Really looking forward to next week! What a fabulous studio, you lucky things!

Elaine Allen

• Nancy Hamblin
    March 12, 2010 at 3:44 pm

I can hardly wait!!
    And . . . .
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! For my wonderful prize gift bag. Adorable! The fabrics are “to die for” and such generous pieces!! Yeah! (I know I use too many exclamation points)!! The purse handles! (how did you KNOW I make purses, lots of them!) The ribbons, the little frames, the “doodads” . . . so cute! AND the precious flower pinned to the bag . . . WAY COOL!! You girls are the BEST! Aren’t you having just too much fun! XOXOXOXOX
    Nancy

• March 12, 2010 at 3:48 pm

i am sooo looking forward to next week!
    yea!! can’t wait..”see” you soon!
    xo

• Karen Heasley
    March 12, 2010 at 4:07 pm

I wouldn’t worry. You two are so fun to be around; I bet the film turns out great! I’m excited to see your first webisode!

• Shari
    March 12, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Wow, i am so excited that my fabric is used on your wall in your studio! That is the sweetest compliment I could have ever gotten! ;) I can’t wait to see your webisode!

• Lynne
    March 12, 2010 at 7:57 pm

The studio is amazing! I can’t wait to see the webisode!

• March 13, 2010 at 4:41 am

It looks amazing!! Can’t wait to see this!! Thanks for stopping by I will be sure and tell everyone about it!:)
    nadine

• March 13, 2010 at 4:42 am

It looks amazing!! Can’t wait to see you in action. Thanks for stopping by!!
    Nadine

• March 13, 2010 at 5:04 pm

beautifully put together!

• March 13, 2010 at 11:11 pm

It looks sooooo good, so excited for you guys!!!!!

• Doris
    March 14, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Can’t wait for your webisode! Love your studio too. <3

• March 14, 2010 at 6:19 pm

I feel like I am caught up in a movie drama, right about the point where you are on the edge of your seat, biting your nails, grinding your teeth…you get the point? I am SOOOOOOOO ready for you girls to “dish” out the good stuff! I don’t think I can stand this much longer :)

• March 15, 2010 at 8:25 am

Looks awesome!! Can’t wait for the episode…

• Jen
    March 16, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I love your site. I just heard about what you guys are doing from my husband Clay (he helps with the filming of your shows) I am excited to follow your site!

• March 16, 2010 at 5:08 pm

What a cute studio! I love the artwork and the fun colors.

• March 17, 2010 at 1:52 am

oh I love it! I have a new must-see tv, er… computer… show!!! This is great!

jeanette of sweetjeanette.com

• Bobbie
    March 17, 2010 at 2:41 am

Kris and Kim, Loved the show! The pin cushions are soo cute! Can’t wait to try them. Looking forward to next week.

• Jill
    March 17, 2010 at 3:02 am

fantastic! I love the colors and set up..looks great girls

• March 17, 2010 at 3:08 am

Love the show. Ya’ll are too cute.

Thanks

• Marilyn
    March 17, 2010 at 3:12 am

Being in front of a camera is always ‘fun’!

• Tammy
    March 17, 2010 at 3:37 pm

I love the pics on the wall. Fabrics..How did u do that. Is it stretched over a painters matted canvas…Please Please please please pretty please with a cherry on top. Show us how to make these..I would love to have them in my sewing room….Oh wow…I really love your fabric choices also…Tammy

• Lori
    March 17, 2010 at 5:23 pm

What a fun and creative way to spend several minutes of my day! It was a joy to see your first show! I certainly wish you both continued success! My daughter and I will have so much fun rolling our own cute pin cushions. Thank you so much!

• Jessica Germain
    March 17, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Nice studio! I have the back end of the living room as my space. It’s a bit small, but I love it!
    I loved the first episode. I just have to figure out how to get the audio and video to run together and it’ll be much better. Thanks for sharing.
    Jessica

• March 17, 2010 at 6:46 pm

I really loved the show, and looking forward to more

• Linda Evans
    March 17, 2010 at 11:51 pm

Loved the show, can’t wait to see what other goodies you to come up with.
    fun fun
    Linda

• BRENDA BOLLINGER
    March 18, 2010 at 12:22 am

THE STUDIO IS VERY BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL. THAT MAKES THE SHOW VERY INTERESTING TO WATCH. I WILL BE BACK SOON TO WATCH THE NEXT SHOW

• JoAnn
    March 18, 2010 at 2:03 am

I loved the show, and I can’t wait for more creative ideas!

• Dona Couey
    March 18, 2010 at 2:09 am

OMgoodness… Loved it!! Will be counting down the days till next week.

• Elaine Bilk
    March 18, 2010 at 2:11 am

You pin cushions seem very cushy. I hope to be able to make them with the granddaughters. Thanks for a fun and fast project. Elaine

• Robin
    March 18, 2010 at 11:36 am

Love the studio and the show. so great to have you to watch.

• March 18, 2010 at 1:21 pm

What a fun and fast project! My daughter’s and I are going to make several this afternoon! I loved the show and can’t wait for more.

• March 18, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Great show! Very cute idea, the possibilities are endless. They would make great gifts. Keep up the good work.

• Kimberly Gorr
    March 18, 2010 at 1:39 pm

love the wall art behind the couch, hope we can learn that technique

• March 18, 2010 at 2:33 pm

I really got motivated by your very first video. Can’t imagine how much I will lean and enjoy as you girls continue with the show. Love it.

• Rita Rowe
    March 18, 2010 at 3:10 pm

Cute pincushions. Will try this. Thank you.

• Imdamama
    March 18, 2010 at 3:27 pm

I loved your show and look forward to seeing many more. Good Luck and Congrats!!!

• Sandi Tuttle
    March 20, 2010 at 2:38 am

You gals are GREAT!! This is such a great, cute idea!!

• Angela Stewart
    March 20, 2010 at 4:07 am

What a FUN fun webisode! I love your cute pin cushion cakes, a great idea! Looking forward to more of you fun gals and what you have up your creative sleeves. :)

• Debby Fleming
    March 20, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Great episode, I enjoyed it!

• Charlotte
    March 20, 2010 at 6:57 pm

This is so interesting. Great show. I love that I can see it on my computer at any time.
    Thanks so much.
    Charlotte

• Sandi Cade
    March 21, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Great Show! Our quilt guild makes lots of fun pin cushions to sell at our annual show and these are sure to be a big hit! Thanks for getting us started!

• March 21, 2010 at 6:01 pm

You girls totally rocked your first webisode!! Woohoo!! Educational, inspring and FUN!! Just TODAY I bought my first Janome (The Tread Banger!! That seriuosly cracks me up!! I can live with the name and the funky graphics because I could not pass up the clearance price on it!!) and now I have to make those darling pin cushions!! Can’t wait to share them with you and I definitely can’t wait for the next webisode!!

• Connie Welty
    March 21, 2010 at 11:07 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed your show and the project is great. I was looking for a unique little teacher’s gift and decided to make a couple pincushions. They look so terribly cute and what a FANTASTIC way to use up those leftover jellyroll pieces for the insides! I hope to get a picture of a little project that I made of my own – inspired by the pincushions. I made pencil holders for the teachers, by altering the pincushion pieces so that sharpened pencils can be inserted and only the eraser end sticks up; looking cute with festive pencils and protecting the newly sharpened pencil leads! Looking forward to each and every new show — thanks for the informality and congeniality; makes us want to sit and have coffee with you as we all craft together!! You gals are WELCOME! anytime – just let me know and I’ll pick up a few speciality teas to sip.

• March 22, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Loved the show & project! Looking forward to more. I am going to make my mother in law a pincushion, she will love it.

• March 23, 2010 at 3:04 am

Loved the new show!! The pin cushions were awesome and so easy!! I am going to make up a bunch for gifts! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next.. and I loved your humor… you both do look like the Osmonds!! I will be telling everyone about your site!

• Joan Brown
    March 23, 2010 at 9:57 am

I just love the show. I really enjoyed watching you make the pincushion. Keep up the good work.
    Joan

• Raina
    March 25, 2010 at 12:18 am

Love the shows-so fun to watch and the crafts are so doable. Can’t wait for future webisodes!

• Jen Orozco
    April 6, 2010 at 4:41 am

Fabulous show; very charming. P.S. I’d love to win…

• Christy Bishop
    April 9, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Pleeeeeaaase tell me where you got that fantastic blue couch in your studio!!! Love it!

• November 15, 2013 at 1:22 pm

もちろん、そのために優秀で有能な営業マンと優秀な品質が前提となることは敢えて言うまでもない。 ミニッツレーサーと同じく、トレッド幅(タイヤの換装により2種類選択可能)が合えば、改造によりプラモデルボディーも搭載可能ですので、オリジナルパームランナーも頑張れば夢ではありません→ミニッツレーサーとパームランナーの比較はこちら、他の室内RCとの比較スピード制御は有るものの、ミニッツレーサーは速過ぎて、正直言って手に余るものがありました。 いつしか菅谷のアパートに医師たちが集まり、勉強会が開かれるようになった。 午前3時ごろの現場では、軽乗用車が歩道に乗り上げ、前部バンパーの右側が約40センチ四方へこんでいた。 「英検王」の特徴 リスニング問題重視! ボリューム満点の約300問。 会場は、新世界特設会場(「スパワールド世界の大温泉」北側)ほか。 演歌歌手・前川清を主演に迎え、『ブタがいた教室』の前田哲が監督を務めたヒューマン・ドラマ。 その内容たるや、授業で出された“宿題”の解答を教えてくれというものだった〈今とっている授業の一つで、グローバルファッションマーチャンダイジングっていう授業があるの。 )前田智徳を神宮で見たときと、柔道軽量級の野村の投げを見たときぐらいですとも! こんなにドストエフスキーに悪意を抱いているのなら、ドストエフスキーについて論じる必要はないはずだ。50歳の若さで亡くなった山田さんをしのぶ会には、日大の同期だけにとどまらず、甲子園ボウルで「赤と青」の名勝負を繰り広げた関学大のOBからも故人を悼むメッセージが届いた。 |無料メール相談|インターネット事務所利用案内| 資格商法特集|これが電話勧誘の手口だ! ジバンシーは、その後、セリーヌ、クリスチャン·ディオール、ラクロワ、および多くのような他の有名なデザイナーと一緒に、 モエヘネシー(adidasMH)グループの一部になるように誘われた。 ノーマルシャフト(F75ーX)とは言え、TOUR ADの冠が付いた75gのXフレックスだけにオーバースペックではないかと一抹の不安があったが、なかなかの強弾道でこれも一安心。 彼らは深い複雑なデザインを持っているとzadosi、金属、金やsiadidaseスレッドの仕事の重い仕事で飾られています!