“A 2nd Helping” – Your Questions Answered After Episode 1

March 18th, 2010

Did you watch Episode 1 of “The DIY Dish”? We’ve read your blog comments and love hearing from you!

“A 2nd Helping” is where we come in with a very casual, “at our kitchen table” answers to your blog questions! Take a look at this brief follow-up!

• Carol from Calgary
    March 23, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Thanks for the show. it was great. The second short tape was also good. I really enjoyed your show. Can’t wait for the next episode.

• ann wiseman
    March 23, 2010 at 4:26 pm

Hurrah! More, we want more! All of us are loving this…too much fun. Ann

• March 23, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Thanks so much! This is a lot of fun and can’t wait for more!

• Lana
    March 23, 2010 at 7:56 pm

great show can’t wait for more.

• Lori W
    March 23, 2010 at 8:44 pm

You gals are great! Thanks for the update on the magnets & the candle holders!

• March 23, 2010 at 8:50 pm

I have enjoyed your wonderful episodes.
    Thanks for giving us such great ideas!

• March 23, 2010 at 8:53 pm

I think you girls are doing a excellent job, keep up the good work, and thanks for getting rid of the annoying clock tick….

• Cheri
    March 23, 2010 at 9:52 pm

I love the Pins and can’t wait to try them!!! Thanks for the great episode!

• Launna Hayes
    March 23, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Just finished watching DIY Dish Episodes 1, for the second time. I was as impressed as the first time. Your Second Helping was also very informative. You both are naturals in front of the camera. The project was cute and your instructions were simple and easy to understand. Thanks for doing this for us!

• mary e malone
    March 24, 2010 at 1:26 am

Hi I enjoyed your show again. The only problem I had is I had my volumn turned up and had trouble hearing you. This didn’t happen last week. Thank you Mary

• Sandy
    March 24, 2010 at 2:08 am

You girls are doing great-love the show-definately will have to do the Shrinky Dinks with my granddaughter.

• Kathryn
    March 24, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Love your show and all the neat craft ideas. Thanks for taking the time to do this for all the craft lovers.

• Sara
    March 24, 2010 at 4:36 pm

I can’t wait for your next show.

• debi
    March 24, 2010 at 9:58 pm

Thank you girls… love your shows and ideas. I think I’m going to be pretty busy.. you have the best ideas. Keep them coming. I also like the kitchen table after show.. it great that you answer any questions we might have.

• Sue
    March 24, 2010 at 11:25 pm

You can make some really beautiful and interesting dolls by stringing empty wooden thread spools. They can be painted or have fabric for clothes and yarn for hair glued to them. You can use a spool for the head or attach a large wooden bead and even small wooden beads for hands and feet. Glue dots for eyes or mouth or just paint them on the spool or bead. Hard to find wooden spools to make them. Count yourself lucky to have so many! They used to be so plentiful–like flour sack clothes. 8:o)

• Esther
    October 6, 2010 at 11:34 am

Love the show, I’ve watched it several times. I am trying to make the pin cushion look like a cake, but it is going slow. I love the idea of the shrinky dink and the pins, and the flowers. I simply love your show, thanks.

• Joyce
    April 10, 2011 at 5:33 am

like the pincushions,i’ll have to try those